Kapama Buffalo Camp
This luxury tented camp, in Kapama Private Game Reserve near the Kruger National Park, is a quiet and intimate lodge where you can unwind in the shade of the trees and simply absorb the surrounding peace. The perfect luxury South African Safari escape
From R8,800.00 pp/night
About the Camp
High in the treetops, accessible only by elevated wooden walkways, lie the old-world luxury tents of Buffalo Camp. These 10 spacious suites are the closest you’ll get to living alongside our wildlife. As it’s our smallest camp, Buffalo is a quiet and intimate lodge where you can unwind in the shade of the trees and simply absorb the surrounding peace. Set among tall, shady trees, with a seasonal river below, Buffalo Camp’s suites are ultra-luxurious tents that consistently delight our guests. Dark wood and leather finishes add a nostalgic air, while oil lanterns illuminating the walkways at night create a wonderfully romantic ambience.
Each luxury tent features en-suite bathrooms and air con, as well as heated blankets for cooler weather comfort. Tea and Nespresso coffee facilities come standard, along with a fully stocked minibar. For peace of mind, there’s a lock-up safe for your valuables, and for our guests from abroad, international plugs for convenience.
- Accommodation in Luxury Tent
- Full Breakfast
- Two daily safari activities
- Bush walks
- Return transfer to/from HDS airport for scheduled flights
- All beverages
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Conservation levy of R150 per person per night
- Travel until 31 July 2021
- Combinable with the Midweek Pay 2, Stay 3 Deal, excluding public holidays and long weekends.
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- A luxury accommodation with a tented style but all the possible comforts you can ask for.
- The game drives offer a great variety of wildlife and birds, never boring!
- Great hospitality and tranquillity since the camp is small and no small children are allowed.
Kapama Game Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa
No. Spa treatments can be booked at the nearby Kapama River Lodge
Kids are welcome from 16 years old