Kapama Southern Camp
The charm and hospitality of Kapama Southern Camp, inside Kapama Private Game Reserve, makes it a warm and inviting place for families looking for the best safari lodge in the Kruger National Park area.
From R8,000.00 pp/night
About the Camp
The charm and hospitality of Southern Camp staff make it a warm and inviting place for families looking for the ultimate African safari. With just 25 suites, it’s a relaxed atmosphere where even the tiniest tots are a priority. Whether it’s learning to track game on a guided bush walk or playing games on your private patio, the memories made at Southern Camp will be with you and your family forever.
Light, airy en-suite bedrooms lead out onto private patios from which to spot the local wildlife. Vast picture windows in every room never let you forget that you’re in one of the most beautiful places in Africa.
Equipped for the African heat, each suite is fitted with air conditioning, as well as a personal bar for refreshments. Tea facilities and Lavazza coffee machines are also at hand. For peace of mind, there’s an electronic safe for your valuables, and for our guests from abroad, international plugs for convenience.
- Accommodation in Standard Suite
- Full Breakfast
- Two daily safari activities
- Bush walks
- Return transfer to/from HDS airport for scheduled flights
- All beverages
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Conservation levy of R150 per person per night
- Travel until 31 July 2021
- The advertised special price is for travel during weekdays
- Specific rates for weekends are R2 950 per person per night with a 2-night minimum stay
- Combinable with the Midweek Pay 2, Stay 3 Deal, excluding public holidays and long weekends.
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- This lodge offers the perfect family luxury accommodation, with its chilled and relaxed atmosphere.
- Kapama Game Reserve is home to the Big 5 and game drives are always very exciting.
Kapama Game Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa
Kids of all ages are welcome