Peponi Hotel is a small boutique hotel on the remote island of Lamu, situated in the Indian Ocean off the North Kenyan coast. The hotel started small with only four rooms but over the years through Aage and Wera, then later their son Lars and his wife, Carol, Peponi has grown in size and popularity. Even having reached our 50th anniversary the hotel still retains much of the character and charm that it had from the beginning. Small and personal, it is the perfect rest after a safari or a hide-away holiday from modern life.
Why we Like it Here
- While staying at Peponi, you can choose to keep busy by making the most of the variety of activities on the island or simply relax, enjoy the stunning views and unwind.
- Lamu has become known as the “Island of Festivals”, hosting celebrations of culture, cuisine, art, yoga, fishing and music throughout the year.
- Includes half-board and accommodation.
- International flights.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Items not mentioned under inclusions.
- Historical city tour.
- Sunset dhow cruise.
Lamu Archipelago, Kenya