Surrounded by magnificent rock outcrops, Tshwene Lodge is a secluded oasis in the rugged valley of the Taaibos River. The Chacma baboon, after which the lodge is named, calls at the break of dawn.
From R5,600.00 pp/night
About the Lodge
The five strategically positioned suites of Tshwene Lodge all offer privacy amongst a canopy of trees while affording intimate views of the valley below and the hills beyond.
Unwind in the comfort of a double room with bathroom en-suite, an indoor and private outdoor shower and breath-taking African views
The main facilities include a wellness spa, two lounges, pool, indoor and outdoor dining areas set on a huge wooden patio with magnificent views. All meals are prepared by a local chef for a deliciously authentic experience.
- Accommodation in luxury thatched suite
- Full Breakfast
- Two game drives daily
- Wi-Fi in central area
- Road transfer from/to the Welgevonden Main Gate
- Conservation fee of R165 per person, per day
- Park Entrance Fee of R85 per person, per day – (subject to change without prior notification)
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Valid for travel until 30 September 2021
- Guests will be collected at the Main Gate of the Welgevonden at 12h30. On the day of departure, guests will be transferred back to the Main Gate at 11h00.
- Gate transfers other than the allocated time must be requested in advance with management and if available will be charged at an extra cost.
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Intimate bush lodge situated in the heart of the Welgevonden Reserve – just 290 km away from Johannesburg.
- From your private wooden deck listen to the calls of a passing herd of elephant, or watch the African sunset the bush ablaze as it sinks over the horizon, in this malaria-free paradise.
Welgevonden Private Game Reserve, Limpopo Province, South Africa
Children from 10 years old are welcome