Embraced in the riverine grandeur of ancient ebony trees, Dulini exudes a sense of indulgence true to the long-standing safari tradition. The enthralling elevation of the luxurious suites, offers inspiring views over the regal Sand River, to the savannah beyond.
From R17,450.00 pp/night
About the Lodge
The exclusivity, hospitality and sincerity that is Dulini, epitomizes the intimacy of each boutique lodge; accommodating the safari dreams of individual adventurers, exclusive parties celebrating special occasions together, and romancing honeymooners. With no boundary fences between the Sabi Sand and the Kruger National Park, a great diversity of wildlife is found here, including the Big Five: Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo and Rhino.
Beneath the shade of ancient Ebony and Leadwood trees, the tranquil haven of Dulini is enigmatically embraced by its rich riverine setting. There is a restorative quality to the peaceful atmosphere of the camp, on the banks of the Mabrak River. The symphony of bird song and the passage of wildlife add to the allure of Dulini.
- Exclusive use of a camp and game drive vehicle with a personal chef at your disposal
- Exclusive use of a camp and game drive vehicle
- All meals and beverages (guests must bring their own food and drinks)
- Laundry services
- Sabi Sand Gate entrance fees & Guest Conservation contribution: R138 per adult/per child, per night (this amount needs to be prepaid and will be automatically added to your invoice)
Please note that the Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution (GCC) fee of R152 per person per night (Vat incl) will be added to the above rates and will be invoiced with the accommodation, capped at a max 3-night charge.
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Travel until 30 June 2021
- Guests bring their own food and drinks
- Price is for 3 rooms (6 guests), for 3-nights’ stay – Total value of the package is R45 000
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Luxurious lodge with the perfect location within the famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Exclusive use of a 5 star lodge
Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga, South Africa
No. In-room massages available
Kids of all ages are welcome (upon request)