Misava Safari Camp
Perched on the side of a cliff overlooking the Klaserie River, MIsava Safari Camp is ideally located on 3 000 hectares of diverse topography in the heart of the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, offering breath-taking views across the African savannah.
From R7,400.00 pp/night
About the Camp
Featuring four elegant garden-view rooms and two opulent villas overlooking the river, each luxury suite is complete with its own private deck area. Perfect for couples and honeymooners looking for a romantic getaway, relaxation and exclusivity are at the heart of this lodge. Take a dip in the infinity pool or simply immerse yourself with a good read in our comfortable library. Intimate and tastefully decorated interiors complement the beauty of the African bush, allowing guests to revive and indulge in all that Misava has to offer.
A contemporary wooden veranda complete with an infinity pool, day beds and dining area overlooking the unimpeded views of the African bushveld form the main attraction at Misava Safari Camp. Indulge in superior luxury as elephants, monkeys and buffalo take a drink in the Klaserie river below. Quench your thirst at our chic open-air bar for an inclusive selection of South African wines and cocktails or share stories around an open fire under the starlit night sky.
Spacious yet warmly decorated, the main lodge comprises a stylish lounge and library area, ideal for unwinding with a good book or movie on a cool winter’s evening. Whatever the weather, the highly trained chefs, spa therapist and friendly staff are always on hand to deliver an unforgettable experience.
- Accommodation in any available room type
- Full Breakfast
- Mineral waters, tea and coffee
- Game drive snacks
- Two game drives daily in an open-air game drive vehicle
- Transfers and flights
- Klaserie Private Nature Reserve conservation fee of R100 per person per night (subject to change), only applicable to guests over the age of 12
- Klaserie Private Nature Reserve entrance fee of R210 per vehicle for self-drive guests
- Premium selected wines and spirits as well as cocktails.
- All local beverages – diverse selection of wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks
- Massage therapies (in-room service, must be booked in advance)
- Personal expenses
- Valid for travel until 31 May 2021
- From 01 May 2021, special rate of R4 695 per person, per night in a River View Suite
- Higher room categories available, please contact us
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Only an hour’s drive from Hoedspruit’s Eastgate Airport, Misava Safari Camp is easily accessible with daily flights from Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- The camp borders unfenced with Kruger National Park, Timbavati and Umbabat Reserve which allow wildlife and game including the Big Five to roam freely.
- In this quiet setting, wildlife feel safe, and throughout the relevant breeding seasons many young can be seen making their home within Klaserie’s borders. In 2016, for example, leopard cubs were spotted in the park, a pride of lions had its cubs within Klaserie, and in 2017 a pack of wild dogs made their den close to the Camp, complete with many pups.
Klaserie Private Game Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa
Children of all ages are welcome