Pelican Point Lodge
Pelican Point Lodge offers you the experience of having your holiday on the semi-remote Peninsula of Pelican Point across the bay from Walvis Bay Harbour. Found in the most remote location at Namibia’s Skeleton Coast, Pelican Point Lodge truly is a destination on its own.
From R8,590.00 pp/night
About the Lodge
The former harbour control building was elegantly transformed into a boutique hotel, comprising of 10 contemporary and individually decorated Suites, including the unique Captain’s Cove, a spacious Penthouse Suite that offers 360-degree views of the Pelican Point Peninsula.
One to one service, scrumptious dining and privacy are guaranteed during your stay in the former Harbor control building situated at the foot of the Pelican Point Lighthouse safely guiding ships into the harbour of Walvis Bay.
Expect to hear the call of the jackal at night while they wander around the lodge, listen to the sounds of around 20000 seals interacting with each other, watch ships come and go, observing the light beams of the Lighthouse going on it roundabout at night, be amazed at the beauty of the landscape during full moon, sip cocktails or have a cup of coffee whilst observing stunning and unique sunsets and sunrises and relax to the sound of breaking waves close by.
From your bed or your private balcony, experience the most stunning views and unique light shows the Namibian sky has to offer. Decoration of the rooms is made to take advantage of the views and light this unique environment has to offer.
The lounge and dining area will surprise you with its spectacular views whilst enjoying the social scene and dining. The huge deck will offer you the best views over the bay and the desert dunes whilst enjoying the amazing sunset light spectacle.
- Accommodation in deluxe suite
- All meals: breakfast, dinner, 3-course lunch and High-tea with homemade snacks
- Beach breakfast and dinner (weather permitting)
- All drinks and house wines excluding premium imported brands
- and Champagnes
- One arrival 4×4 Nature Drive per booking
- One departure Dolphin Cruise by boat per booking, weather dependant
- One Guided Peninsula Nature Drive (min 2 adults) per booking
- One Guided Sunset Tour (min 2 adults) per booking
- One Kayaking with Seals per booking
- One Fatbiking excursion per booking
- Unlimited Wifi internet access
- All other beverages
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Valid for travel until 31 December 2021
- Higher room categories available, contact us
- Stay a minimum of 3 paid nights and get a travel credit of N$2000 per adult and child older than 6 years, per stay.
- Stay a minimum of 4 paid nights or more and get a travel credit of N$4000 per adult and child older than 6 years, per stay.
- The respective credits will be deducted from the final invoice upon check-out (cash paid-outs and refund of unused credit are not possible)
- Stay 6 nights, pay 5 offer applicable
WHY WE LIKE IT
- A stay at Pelican Point Lodge can be as relaxing and soul-enriching as one likes or be an active and adventurous holiday – and often a bit of both.
- A myriad of activities are on offer at an additional cost, giving guests the opportunity to experience closeness to nature, the exclusive remoteness of Pelican Point Lodge and various activities reaching across the Pelican Point Peninsula and beyond.
- Experience your stay surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean at one side and the Lagoon of Walvis Bay at the other as a truly unique setting.
Pelican Point, Walvis Bay, Namibia
Children of all ages are welcome