Ideally situated in the heart of the malaria-free Welgevonden Private Game Reserve, Ekuthuleni invites you to savour true African luxury.
From R5,600.00 pp/night
About the Lodge
Each of the five luxury thatched suites offers intimacy and privacy, with magnificent views of the grasslands, giving a whole new meaning to nature on your doorstep. The romantic bathrooms open onto a private courtyard and have both indoor and outdoor showers.
Relax next to the swimming pool with an expansive view, watching the sunset at the end of an African day. If the weather is cool, curl up with a book in one of the comfortable lounges and enjoy a delicious meal in the cosy dining room or the open-air deck, sheltered from the elements by a reed awning.
- Accommodation in luxury thatched suite
- Full Breakfast
- Two game drives daily
- Wi-Fi in central area
- Road transfer from/to the Welgevonden Main Gate
- Conservation fee of R165 per person, per day
- Park Entrance Fee of R85 per person, per day – (subject to change without prior notice)
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Valid for travel until 30 September 2021
- Guests are collected at the Main Gate of the Welgevonden 12h30 and transferred back to the Main Gate at 11h00 on the day of departure.
- Gate transfers other than the allocated time must be requested in advance with management, if available will be charged at an extra cost.
- Family suite available, please contact us
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Ekuthuleni Lodge, meaning “place of peace”, has sweeping views of the Savannah plains, and is home to the Big Five and many other species of game.
- It was in these beautiful mountains that historically significant Bushman paintings were discovered centuries after the artists told their stories on rock.
Welgevonden Private Game Reserve, Limpopo Province, South Africa
Children from 6 years old are welcome