Muluwa Lodge is ideally situated in the Mpumalanga Lowveld region of South Africa, boasting incredible views out and over the valleys and mountains of the area. The view, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, as well as a wonderful array of “plains” game species that graze close by creates a wonderful “Serengeti” type ambience.
From R1,750.00 pp/night
About the Lodge
With breathtaking views over the striking Lowveld of South Africa, Muluwa lodge offers superb African luxury and accommodation paired with our warm and genuine Muluwa hospitality.
Guests receive a warm African welcome as they step into the cool, open-air reception area of the expansive Main Lodge. The sounds and smells of the bush are carried in on the breeze, wafting gently through full-length glass sliding doors into a spacious thatched restaurant. A wooden deck steps down into a large Infinity Pool which provides one-of-a-kind views of the Lowveld’s rolling hills and valleys.
Furnished with modern ethnic decor, the open-air lounge provides the perfect spot to complement the scenery with a sunrise coffee or sundowner cocktail.
The Twelve Luxury Safari Tents are a unique combination of an African tent experience complimented with luxury trimmings and elegance. Each with its own wooden deck to enjoy the views framed by nature.
They blend gently into the natural setting on the hillside, creating a peaceful and romantic atmosphere. Pitched atop a 45m2 wooden deck, the twelve permanent safari-style tents offer breathtaking views over the bushveld. Roll up the side panels of your tents, and fall asleep to an African breeze that carries with it, the calming sounds and smells of nature.
- Accommodation in luxury safari tent
- WiFi access at the main lodge
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
- Telephone calls
- Travel until 30 November 2021
- See our Important information section for later stays
- Higher room categories available, contact us
- From 01 December 2020 to 31 January 2021 special rate is R1,089 per person, per night
- Minimum 2-night stay applicable during Festive Season (25 December 2020 – 03 January 2021)
- Maximum 3 rooms per booking
WHY WE LIKE IT
- This unique location provides the perfect base for relaxation, and exploration of some of Southern Africa’s most precious natural attractions, including the world-renowned Kruger National Park, the Blyde River Canyon and the scenic and historical Panorama Route.
- A unique experience awaits, as you are surrounded by peaceful “plains game” wildlife that meander around the Likweti wildlife estate. Giraffe, zebras, nyalas and other soft game roam freely and are often seen around the various accommodations and the main lodge.
White River, Mpumalanga, South Africa
All children are welcome at Muluwa Lodge, but not in Luxury Safari tent, contact us
Children under 4 years old stay free of charge