The Elephant Camp
Set within the Victoria Falls National Park, The Elephant Camp overlooks the Zambezi Gorges with a magnificent view of the Victoria Falls spray. The Elephant Camp has been rated one of the best tented lodges in Zimbabwe, and is within close proximity to the Victoria Falls and the bustling tourist town. The lodge promises an intimate safari experience within the wilderness.
From R11,250.00 pp/night
About the Camp
The Elephant camp is situated only 10 minutes from Victoria Falls in a private concession within the Victoria Falls National Park.
With an emphasis on exclusivity, the luxury tented suites all have private decks and plunge pools. The suites are all equipped with indoor and outdoor showers, huge baths, private lounges, mini bar and tea/coffee stations, overhead fans plus air conditioning and are all mosquito proofed. The main area boasts a beautiful sunken fire pit and swimming pool.
The lodge overlooks a waterhole that is fed by natural streams in the rainy season that rush down to meet the Masuwe River, and the Zambezi gorges below the Falls. Walks and birding for guests supply boundless photographic opportunities in addition to the variety of activities that are available in Victoria falls.
- Accommodation in Standard Luxury Tented Suite.
- All meals and drinks.
- Complimentary mini bars in the rooms.
- Return transfers from Victoria Falls or Livingstone Airport.
- Shuttle to Victoria Falls town.
- Laundry (No dry-cleaning or special care items).
- Emergency Medical Evacuation cover.
- All taxes.
- Activities available at The Elephant Camp at no extra charge to guests (time and weather permitting):
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust.
- Elephant Conservation Experience.
- Cocktails and canapés at the Batoka Gorge.
- Game drives and Birding, and nature walks on the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Lunch at the Lookout Cafe – Including drinks.
- A village tour.
- A guided tour of the Falls in Zimbabwe (excluding entry fees).
- A Victoria Falls canopy tour (excluding park fees).
- A sunset cruise on the Zambezi Royal (excluding river usage fees).
- Premium brand drinks (available and payable directly).
- Curios and all items of a personal nature.
- Rainforest Entry Fee: USD30 per person (applicable to Zimbabwe Tour of the Falls and payable upon invoice).
- River usage fee for Zambezi Royal Cruise: USD10 per person (subject to change).
- Conservation Levy: USD15 per person per night (payable upon invoice and subject to change).
- Park fee for Canopy Tour: USD3 per person.
- Private vehicle use: USD250 per activity (maximum 7 guests per vehicle).
- Visa fees (where applicable)
Travel between 01 September 2020 and 30 June 2021
Family Luxury Tented Suites available
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Drop your luggage and let the lodge take care of everything for you.
- The panoramic views of the Falls are breath-taking from the central area and the west wing of camp whilst the Batoka gorge yawns before one from the rooms in the east wing.
- Elephant Camp is a luxury, intimate lodge under canvas within easy reach of Victoria Falls (approximately 10 km) and all its attractions and activities, yet secluded in its own private game reserve.
- Enjoy an elephant interaction, an amazing experience included during your stay and that should not be missed.
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Selected Spa Treatments are available in the privacy of your suite
Kids of all ages are welcome